Saturday, June 4

day #79 only 286 more to go...


Yesterday, I was wondering what's it all about. How did I get here, where am I going, what will happen, is it all planned out already? Maybe free will is an illusion and what will happen just happens no matter what I do. Or is it really up to me?

source
One of my friends believes Life is what she makes of it and that it's not destined though she's admittedly hooked on chinese astrology which she uses to explain why things are the way they are. She assures me that because I'm a snake and she an ox we are compatible as friends. Though the other ox in my life has decided that because I'm not doing what he wants of me, he is cutting me out of his life. 

Last night I realized the tarot reader (pre-blog) referred to a manipulative man and I thought it was my ex but it is this friend. Maybe she was on to something, I think I have her card around here somewhere...

At dinner I was advised to find love stop looking. Ugh, how many times has that been said? I kind of agree but at the same time if life is what I make of it how can I get where I want to go without taking control? This is confusing so in the past I've turned to astrology, iching, tarot, runes, psychics, shamans, to assure me I'm on the right path or to tell me I've taken a lengthy detour. 

I'm sure the right road is around here somewhere...

source


No comments:

Post a Comment