Tuesday, June 7

day #82 only 283 more to go...



A random astrologer I met last year at a friend's house informed me:

"If you don't get pregnant in the next 3 months you won't have kids." 

"If this relationship doesn't stick it will be 7yrs. until you find love again."

OMG. No kids AND 7 years without love? Isn't that punishment for breaking a mirror? 

I'm not pregnant and if I have to wait 7 yrs for love I'll be waaaay past baby making days. Depressing. A few friend suggested I get a new astrologer.

I'm having a bad day and as I recalled what this guy said it makes me sad. And to make things worse I googled him and discovered he has credentials and isn't just some kook I met at a dinner party. My boss tells me he'll be here in August and I suggested she keep him away from me because I can't take any more bad news. 

Just another reason to be prediction free. Free to live life for now without expectations of how love will or will not happen. Free to love who, when and where I want without the stresses of if I should or shouldn't. Free to just be.

Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment