Monday, December 19

day #275 only 100 to go...


100 days might not seem like much but these days it's been hard. The chemistry man shook me up and letting go has been a challenge. Maybe it's my fragile ego feeling rejected or maybe it's the intense chemistry that I keep remembering. Whatever it is, he's still on my mind. 

Admittedly, I did a numerology compatibility and it is just that, compatible. Wait, he doesn't want a relationship with me so any information is completely irrelevant and is like rubbing salt in the wound. Predictions, reading, or what my friends think just doesn't matter. 

These are moments my addiction whispers in my ear, 'maybe, what if, possibly' or other future thoughts that don't hold any value. Now's the time to dig deeply, get thru the next 100 days and be free, free, free of my addictions. 

For 275 days, I've been figuring out how to incorporate spiritual thought without it leading to predictions. As I type, part of my brain is focused on the words I wish to share, part is wondering if I will still fit into my skinny jeans after the holidays, part of me is wondering if there is such a thing as 'the One' and can someone tell me who he is.

This blog forces me to face my thoughts, allow them to drift by like clouds in the sky instead of clinging to them like chasing the end of a rainbow. 



Will let you know how it goes with the jeans (and the guy - we've agreed to be just friends). Sounds like a hollywood rom com doesn't it?

Enjoy the holidays and I'll be back in the new year to give you an update. I don't know about you but I'm looking forward to Ben finding love...


No comments:

Post a Comment