Sunday, October 9

day #205 only 160 more to go...

spells...that's a whole other topic
One day at a time. That's what it's been taking me and as the sunsets I know my life is one more day closer to what I don't know. See, that's why there are psychics, palm readers, free tarot so people can see what they are getting closer to. 

Just finished Power of Intention by Wayne Dyer and it has given me tools that I can use instead of relying on someone else. Granted, it took me 3 months to read but worth it. It suggests that I have the ability to make my life what I want instead of asking someone else how it will end up. Haven't given much practice to his steps because there are so many but just like my addiction to predictions I am moving forward albeit slowly but surely.

Wish I had more to say. I'm feeling freer and freer as the days go by so there is a light at the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment