Thursday, October 27

day #223 only 142 more to go...

3 convertibles - seems odd doesn't it?
I can't believe I've made it this far. One good thing about being busy is that it keeps me from thinking too much. You know I think too much, right? I can't help it, it's just who I am...

I rolled up to a red light and as I pondered the shade of red knowing it keeps life organized or there might be accidental chaos, I noticed a heart decal and as I looked more closely it was the same initials as my ex. It gave me a bit of a jolt and the randomness (is there such a thing) of the moment made me laugh, shake my head and ask wtf? 

Red light + ex's initials. If it was a 'sign' could it get more clear than that?

Halloween's here and a busy schedule has me re-viving my devil costume. Temptation is what this blog is all about and who better to temp than the devil? Tempting was the offer from the other night and instead of asking the stars what to do, I am now attempting to discern all by myself. Sounds easy? Maybe it's something you've been doing all of your life but me, I usually turned to spiritualists for the answers. Yes, I know that's what got me here.

'The devil made me do it' excuse can only be used just so many times but I think it might work once more. I'll let you know how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment