Tuesday, January 24

day# 311 only 54 left to go...

source
Wow, the holidays make life zoom by without time to do anything but eat, sleep, work, drink, and wonder how 2012 will show itself to be.

The chemistry man seems to have changed his mind. Maybe it was the holidays that softened his stance or maybe it was that I finally fit into my skinny jeans so I no longer cared what he thought. Let's face it, zipping up a pair of too tight jeans can make a girl feel that everything is possible. 

Men? Who cares?

Work? Who cares?

Drama? Who cares?

Wrinkles? Alright, I care...

source
Whatever it was he has changed his mind and we are spending more and more time together. The other night he said he does not like the future to be unknown and asked if I thought our relationship will work. I about choked on my rib eye but instead confidently assured him that things would work out perfectly. Why not?

His question made me want to dial the shaman, the psychic who mentioned a love of my life or at the least a capable tarot reader. I used much restraint and have not pursued a seer to reassure me or to tell me to forget about it. This one I'm going to try to do all on my own.

Did I mention he has a scar above his left eye that is hard to see? The shaman's cassette tape is stored away thousands of miles from me which is probably for the best.

It's incredible that I'm on day #311 day with less than 2 months to go. I might still be as kookoo as I've ever but my jeans fit and I am taking this romance one day at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment