Wednesday, February 15

day #333 only 32 left to go...


Is there a significance to my lack of writing for 22 days and the # 333 of today? I'm sure there is but since this blog is about my attempt to let go of my need to know what will happen, when it will happen, where it will happen and not to forget how it will happen. Seems like a lot of energy going towards 'happening' instead of allowing life to be just what it is. 

Lately, I've been studying 'intention' and wonder if my focus on intentions changed the future. Do I need to change the future? Will Life really be that bad if I don't change the future or will the future unfold as it wants. 

For the last 333 days I've done my best to accept that life just is and the days go by whether I like it. Knowing the future is impossible, trying to control the future is ridiculous and having faith that Life will work out requires effort. 

Last week, I took a leap of faith and have challenged myself by journeying to a foreign country where I don't speak the languages (2 qty), unfamiliar with the terrain, and am essentially on my own during the week. I'm slowly adapting to the cold weather (I've lived in perpetual summer for 10yrs) and roaming a city while the snow swirls around challenges me to embrace it as the cold air blows on my face.

With a month left to go I cannot clearly remember starting this journey but do feel the hole within smaller even if I still have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment