Wednesday, March 28

day #375 no more left to go...

source
I for one cannot believe that I reached 375 days.

Am I still a believer? You betcha. As I look ever so closely at the small scar that can barely be seen on left eye brow of the man who makes my heart beat faster I smile and laugh to myself. Is he 'the One' the shaman spoke of? Or is he just another guy who fell off his bicycle as a kid? I might never know but I am glad that I'm giving this relationship a chance and not seeking confirmation (or not) from tarot, psychics, etc. 

source
Yes, my jeans still fit (a bit tighter) and this journey has taught me that I need to live my life using my own intuition and know that I have the skills to follow the path that is best for me.

This is my last entry (as far as I can see) and I want to thank my faithful follower. You have given me strength when I have wandered into the free-reading zone and you have always been a friend whom I cherish.

Goodbye for now and maybe forever. I'm off to live my life instead of trying to figure out what will happen next...

source

No comments:

Post a Comment