Thursday, November 10

day # 237 only 128 more to go...


Yes, it's been two weeks and it seems my addiction has less of a hold on me but it still whispers in my ear. Today a friend told me that he is seeing an astrologer to help him with the choices he is currently facing. They can help right?

Last week a different friend told me that she's a Pisces in Ayuvedic Astrology instead of a Scorpio in 'normal' astrology. Woah, that's a big difference. So who is right? How can it be so different?


Halloween found me experiencing chemistry with an acquaintance. It's been a long time since I've felt that and as much as I enjoyed it I realized that I was wondering how he fits into my life. Could be as simple as he helped me feel again.

He is light haired, light eyed, thin, tall(ish) okay not 'tall', from an 's' country though not Scandinavian, and I haven't gotten close enough to see if he has a small scar above his left eye. Yes, the shaman's description is still in my brain.

Admittedly, I checked out our astrological compatibility and it seems like a great match but potentially full of challenge. But then again what relationship isn't? Maybe it's best just to stay friends with this one.

Wohoooo....only 128 more days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment