Tuesday, September 27

day #193 only 172 more to go...

source
That was a long stretch of no entries and you might have forgotten about me but I'm still at it and stumbling along the path. I'm happy to report that I'm less inclined to cruise the free spiritual sites and have made it more days than are left. Yipeee! 

The Psychic Junkie site has a survey - wonder how the response has been and what they do with the info. No, I did not fill it out though I might discover something about myself.

By not having readings, etc. I'm feeling less anxious because I have less expectations as to how my life will unfold. Maybe it's just my way of trudging through crisis, not feeling alone and needing to know there is hope for the future. Truth is, I'm exhausted by the possibilities all of the readings gave me and how they left me wondering 'why' when it didn't turn out as the readers said it would. I'm guessing there were opportunities I passed up because I was trying to make the psychic's predictions come true. 

This week I start a cleanse so it's off the chocolate croissants which will be tough though  just like being reading-free in the end it will be healthier and maybe just maybe I'll fit into those too tight jeans...

source

No comments:

Post a Comment