Tuesday, June 14

day #89 only 276 more to go...

source

Whew, mid-June and I'm for the most part still on track. The fried chicken last nite helped though watching the Bachelorette does make me yearn for love. I had a moment last week wondering about 'career' instead of love so I think that is progress though I'm a bit late in thinking about it since I'm no longer in my 20's (or 30's). 

Why wasn't 'career' important to me? I bet an astrologer could tell me. They'd say something like, "looks here like you missed your opportunity to rule the world because you were too busy chasing love." Or, "scattered thoughts means you didn't accomplish anything." If I saw a palm reader they might explain how the fate line is totally broken which has led me everywhere and nowhere. 
source

So for now, I'm here. Which if looked at closely = nowhere.

A kind friend assured me that Life's experiences have made me wise and sunblock will help with the wrinkles. 

Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment