Thursday, June 23

day #97 only 268 more to go...


Seems I've been lacking in entries which doesn't really keep you on the edge of your seat now does it? Trust me, life is still a struggle even after 96 days. 

Instead of predictions I've been reading inspirational quotes from one of those flip note thingies from TUT. My mother is constantly having "ahhhaaaa" moments from him so she wanted to share. I took it to work which has given everyone a bit of joy. I know it doesn't predict the future and some days I admit it's kinda right on but it makes me think about predictions. Just don't read them you say? Well, if it were that easy I wouldn't be here in the first place.

The Bachelorette's search for love makes me wondering if 'The One' exists or if it is a story that Disney once told me as a little girl. Maybe it's 'The Ones' (plural) but no one is willing to admit it.

I'm also into the Ghost Whisperer and let's face it she has the most amazing husband in the entire world. Hollywood has me hooked on love...

I am proud that it's been since ???? that I've indulged in a prediction.

I am not proud that it's been since yesterday that I cried over lost love.

I am proud that I tossed the tarot reader's business card away.

I am not proud that I re-read a psychic reading from 3 years ago (no nothing has come true but then again she gave me a 3-5 year span so there are a couple of years left). 

Don't you just want to shake some sense into me? I sure do...

It's late, surf's up so that means I need to be out of bed before I even like to wake up. That's my life in paradise (well, don't forget my addiction to predictions).

As always, thank you for your support...

No comments:

Post a Comment