Friday, July 1

day #104 only 261 more to go...

source
Wow, it's already been a week. At my age time ticks by as if a day lasts a second. This week I worked + 40hrs which didn't give me much time for sports. I think it's sports that make me sane because I have been depressed the last few days. Guess all there is to do is accept it. Or ask a psychic what's next. I didn't but the thought sure crossed my mind. 

My thoughts went something like this:

"Geeze, I'm not happy."
"Hmm, wonder why not."
"Am I doing what makes me happy?"
"Yeah, I guess."
"Is there something different that would make me happy?"
"I do live in paradise, I do like my job, I do love my sports. More $$ would be nice and if my ex would change his mind, love me and want to be with me my life would be happier."
"Can't make him love me. Wonder if I psychic can tell me if we'll reunite. Or at the least tell me there's true love coming my way."
"Oh yeah, there's my addiction to predictions and 261 days still to go. No psychics or a free reading on the zillions of internet sites."
"I do have those unicorn cards for my friend. One little unicorn card can't hurt and I'm not asking about the future I'm asking about the 'now' or 'now-here' which sometimes feels like 'no-where'."


I admit this is breaking the rules but, I feel a bit better knowing there's a unicorn on my side. But, today, not even a unicorn could give me hope for the future so I headed to the spa. One future I can be sure of is one full of wrinkles but I'm not ready to embrace that on quite yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment