Thursday, July 7

day #111 only 254 more to go...



Another 7 days and I'm still on track. Today, I enjoyed a couple hours of my favorite sport and feel better though the week has had some melancholia. Seems it's been going around maybe it's the summer time blues though that is supposed to happen in the winter. I don't know guess it's just part of life. 

My friend gave up predictions before I did and wisely told me up 'no one can predict the future because there are so many options.'

Maybe there are no answers and questions just perpetuate the circle of unknowns. How does someone know what will happen for someone else? 

It might not be about addiction to predictions maybe it's about wanting control. Think I might be getting somewhere with all of this.

Control is an illusion but my too tight jeans sure aren't...

No comments:

Post a Comment