Wednesday, July 13

day #117 only 248 more to go...


Ever wish there was a Eckhart Tolle or Wayne Dyer or Dalai Lama or Santa Hotline? Not just a website, podcast, tweet, or a daily affirmation email but a real hotline. "Hey, it's me and I'm having serious spiritual crisis today." My guess it would be a phone tree - "Press # for Eckhart". This would lead to "press 1 for living in the moment assistance. Press 2 for pain body assistance. Press 3 for ego assistance. Press 0 to discover inner space (which would be total silence until you couldn't take it any more and hung up or until the crisis passed).


source
These last 6 days have been busy but that doesn't mean my mind hasn't had a few opportunities to wonder what it's all about. Of course, I have no idea that's why I'm prone to wanting to know the future. If you know me, you know I'm easy going, flexible and able to go with the flow so obviously there's an inner conflict. It's like when I stare at the chocolate croissants inhaling their intoxicating scent and hear 'you only live once.' Then as I reach for one I hear 'you have a pair of jeans that won't zip.' This is one time I don't need a psychic to tell me that too many chocolate croissants will make me fat. 

I admit that I have the psychic's phone number of 3yrs ago (no, it's not on speed dial) but I did delete the ex's even though I thought he was the man she said would love me. If I had a fancier phone I might have her contact photo though I doubt she looks so stereotypical. 


I haven't watched the out-takes of the Bachelorette when she and Lucas speak to a psychic. We all knew he would be rose-less sooner or later. 

Thanks for letting me talk about it, thanks for your support and thanks for helping me keep it real when it needs to be...






No comments:

Post a Comment